NBN Enterprise Ethernet
Accelerate your business into the future
Upgrade to NBN Enterprise Ethernet and experience:
- Premium high speed connectivity
- Dependable and scalable Internet
- Support from our expert Australian based team
- Access all of your cloud based services from one powerful connection
NBN ENterprise ethernet
Frequently asked questions about NBN Enterprise Ethernet
As an expert provider of telecommunications services to the business market, we take the time to understand the unique needs of each customer before providing a proposal. The pricing for NBN Enterprise Ethernet can vary based on location, in addition to other requirements such as Managed Router and redundancy requirements.
Currently an estimated 1.5 million businesses can connect to NBN Enterprise Ethernet. The majority of those businesses are eligible for a $0 connection/Fibre build fee when committing to a 36 month contract.
Typically most NBN Enterprise Ethernet services are connected in 50 to 60 business days.
A business grade router with an Ethernet WAN port is required. Optionally Ace Communications can provide a Managed Router and WiFi solution.
NBN Enterprise Ethernet provides scalable bandwidth ranging from 100Mbps to nearly 1000Mbps. Customers can upgrade the speed of the service up to nearly 1000Mbps.
NBN Enterprise Ethernet is delivered over an end to end Fibre network direct to your business. This ensures business grade performance and reliability.
Typically the installation process for NBN Enterprise Ethernet is:
- Order is lodged with NBN Co and a target delivery date is provided
- Site survey is completed
- Scope of works document is provided to you for review
- Fibre is hauled to your building
- Internal cabling of the service is completed to your rack
- NBN equipment is installed
- Network configuration is completed
- Service handover is completed and ready for use
We have been working with Ace Communications since its beginning and always have been very happy with their support and fastidious responses. I would happily recommend them to anybody.
Dirk Kuiper - AMS Instrumentation & Calibration